Do we have a rep for Morris 4x4 on the forum?

Like I said, anybody doing a google search for "reviews" will now see this thread. Gotta love the internet.

Reactions: Daryl
Yes, the reached out to me last night after joining the forum, asking if they could make things right on here.

Not sure how they found this thread or the forum, but maybe they were just doing a Google search.
How do they make things right on a jeep forum when all they have to do is reply to customer emails and phone calls?

All you have to do ,morris4x4, is answer emails and phones. That's it. Posting on social media about how concerned you are about making things right doesnt resolve your customers' problems.

Honestly, this seems more like pr damage control than an actual effort being made toward customer satisfaction. Wait and see.

Note, I have yet to receive an email response to my questions and complaints regarding an order placed April 2.

Also note, the saga continues in real time on the morris4x4 facebook page.

How do they make things right on a jeep forum when all they have to do is reply to customer emails and phone calls?

All you have to do ,morris4x4, is answer emails and phones. That's it. Posting on social media about how concerned you are about making things right doesnt resolve your customers' problems.

Honestly, this seems more like pr damage control than an actual effort being made toward customer satisfaction. Wait and see.

Note, I have yet to receive an email response to my questions and complaints regarding an order placed April 2.

Also note, the saga continues in real time on the morris4x4 facebook page.

Honestly, I don't know. I just figure if they want to try and make it right, I'm not going to stop them.

WOW! I checked out the Facebook page and all I can say is I'm shocked.

Seems like there's more than just a few people who have had bad experiences with these guys.

Even if they are reaching out on the forum, I don't think I'd ever order from them again based on everything I am reading 😲

Reactions: Tray Burge
Honestly, I don't know. I just figure if they want to try and make it right, I'm not going to stop them.

Is there drama going on on their FB page?
Just the same old,

Irate people posting about getting the shaft, morris4x4 blaming it on covid and so on...

Reactions: Chris
I’ll take my chances with Morris over quadratec or extreme terrain any day of the week lol.
If they have what I’m looking for at a price I’m comfortable with, I’ll place the order with zero concerns.

Reactions: Starrs
@Starrs
yeah i ordered lot of stuff from Extreme Terrain, and two things i ordered they said were in stock were actually out of stock. the first item they refunded no problem, the second i told them to refund me and they didnt. the item came about 3 weeks later.
so annoying, but at least it came.

Reactions: Starrs
I’ve ordered a couple things from Extreme Terrain, Quardratec and Morris 4x4 over the last few years with no problems. In fact, Extreme Terrain sent me a couple freebie items when I returned an item that I didn’t really like after seeing it in person. About a month ago I ordered my Bestop Safari Top Kit from Morris 4x4 and got it within a week.

Northridge was really good getting in contact with the manufacturer of my rear bumper to get the frame tie ins send to me that they (manufacturer) forgot to include with the bumper.

It seems we DO have a rep on the forum now.

Got this a few mintues ago.

"
New
Hi there Yellow,

Caught your message in a recent thread and wanted to reach out personally to apologize for the service you experienced. We know that it doesn't come close to meeting the standards we have for ourselves. I want to shed some light on why it happened, what we're doing about it, and hopefully find a way to make it up to you.

There's no excuse, but in full transparency, it's been a perfect storm since COVID hit which is causing a customer service backlog that we're still digging out of.

With COVID, we shifted our many in-office employees to fully remote, while our warehouses and hundreds of vendors started operating at a reduced capacity for your safety and the health and safety of the workers filing orders. Some of our suppliers also unfortunately furloughed some staff when COVID first hit.

As jeepers have started new projects, we've experienced an extraordinary increase in contact volume at the same time.

This causes our suppliers and warehouses to provide shipping and inventory updates less quickly than usual, which leads to a vicious cycle — more customers start calling and emailing about order status, which further backs up our CS and other departments that help process orders, exchanges/returns, etc. And of course, that leads to even more inquiries.

We've got the entire team working overtime and in fact have increased our staff and resources to unprecedented levels since COVID first hit (and we're still adding more as quickly as we can), but it hasn't been enough to keep up.

We are so sorry for the delays you've experienced. Our customers and the Jeep community mean everything to us, which is why it frustrates us to no end to know that we disappointed you.

We'd like to try to make it right. If you let me know your order number or email address, I'd like to send a gift card your way."

Hopfuly there is a bright future for Morris 4x4.

Glad to hear they are reaching out to you to try and make things right. Hopefully they will do so with the others.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daryl
I’ll take my chances with Morris over quadratec or extreme terrain any day of the week lol.
Done with Quadratec and switching to extreme terrain myself.

Ordered a Mastertop summer combo from Quadratec and made the mistake of expecting to receive the correct header channel as part of the set. They didn't bother to inform me the header I paid for was on back order till Aug, they just sent a Shittybilt one instead. Piece of junk was cracked on driver side plastic end cap where it is screwed together and brackets were either aligned wrong or channel wasn't deep enough so didn't seat correctly over the seal resulting in 6 little holes.

According to a Quadratec rep, ALL brands of no drill headers do that and their only resolution was to send another Shittybilt one. A lie, but you know the guy had to make up something.

(Edit because refund was finally received after a week but no resolution for damage caused)

IMG_20200518_100331408.jpg

IMG_20200518_100434259.jpg

IMG_20200513_101511704.jpg

IMG_20200518_100349177.jpg

Last edited:
Man that sucks

At least qtec has a cs rep, unlike morris

Yeah, lot of places have people on payroll claiming to provide customer service. All they really do is virtue signal on social media and block honest reviews that could help other consumers.

Thanks for sharing info on Morris. Was looking for another supplier and after seeing how they operate, I'll be staying far far away from them.

Last edited:
i liked 4lowparts.com

Jerry told me to hit them up for some carrier bearings for my Super Dana35. i emailed, and got a response in about 20mintues. Ricky sent me a link and was prompt and professional. $116 and 3days later, bearings were at my door. i paid to much for shipping because i wanted it NOW!
should have ordered my whole super 35kit from them. i would have ended up saving nearly $400
live and learn.

I stopped in there Pompano location last year I had a list of items needed for a rehearing I was going to do, lockers, gears, bearings the whole deal. Counter person took my list said would work on it later and email a quote ( I was only one in store ) after a couple a days I called back because never heard anything again said would work on it. I never heard from them I took my business elsewhere I figured they must not need it

• Angry