Do we have a rep for Morris 4x4 on the forum?

I can probably guess why? Shitty service and response maybe? Been my experience so far.

Haha, you guessed it! I dealt with that place once and I’ll never do it again. Those guys are absolutely terrible.

Haha, you guessed it! I dealt with that place once and I’ll never do it again. Those guys are absolutely terrible.
How about "GearAmerica?" I just ordered some shackles from them, any experience with em?

I've gotten some really good deals through Morris, never had to deal with them on the customer service side
I'm gonna wait till all this "beer flu" crap blows over until I make a final decision. Gotta give em the benifit of the doubt at this point before I start bashing them on different forums.

Reactions: Grey_Machine7.3
I'm gonna wait till all this "beer flu" crap blows over until I make a final decision. Gotta give em the benifit of the doubt at this point before I start bashing them on different forums.

Is it a problem with your order being incorrect or with a defective part? I ordered my Warn winch end housing through them (they had a sale going on at the time) and when it cracked I went straight to Warn. Skipped Morris all together. Sometimes manufacturers will require you to go through the company you bought it from, but most times they just require a proof of purchase.

Is it a problem with your order being incorrect or with a defective part? I ordered my Warn winch end housing through them (they had a sale going on at the time) and when it cracked I went straight to Warn. Skipped Morris all together. Sometimes manufacturers will require you to go through the company you bought it from, but most times they just require a proof of purchase.
They sent the wrong item and "only" when I complained about not getting my refund after returning it from their customer service email reply they credited me the wrong amount shorting me by over $20 bucks even though I sent them a copy of their invoice.
It's not the money, but it's the point of it and now they won't respond after several attempts.

They sent the wrong item and "only" when I complained about not getting my refund after returning it from their customer service email reply they credited me the wrong amount shorting me by over $20 bucks even though I sent them a copy of their invoice.
It's not the money, but it's the point of it and now they won't respond after several attempts.
That definitely sucks man! Just keep reaching out and hopefully they'll make it right. Definitely follow up here if they do or don't. I'm sure they're understaffed and overloaded with work since everyone and their mother are working on their Jeep right now. The customer service people are probably either attempting to work from home or are getting laid off/furloughed.

That definitely sucks man! Just keep reaching out and hopefully they'll make it right. Definitely follow up here if they do or don't. I'm sure they're understaffed and overloaded with work since everyone and their mother are working on their Jeep right now. The customer service people are probably either attempting to work from home or are getting laid off/furloughed.
Kinda what I'm hoping, giving them the benefit of the doubt at this point under these circumstances.
They had great instant chat until the shit started and crippled the nation.

Just got these shackles in and boy I am impressed. Great quality and delivered almost immediately from Gear America, I'll be a repeat customer for sure. Plus 10% of all sales go to the St. Jude Children's Hospital too!
IMG_1247.JPG

IMG_1246.JPG

I'm going through the same thing with morris4x4 right now, their customer service department must be run by homeless drug addicts it seems.

They cancelled 4 products off of my order totalling $375 without my input, after accepting payment, while sending me confusing emails about miships and backorders.

Emails say my account will be credited, but my morris account has not changed. It incorrectly shows all products on my order have been shipped.

They finally sent an email saying the manufacturer (viair) couldn't provide a ship date so they cancelled that item, this only hours after telling me in an email that they contacted the manufacturer and put the ship date 1st week of may. Still another product they cancelled citing manufacturer unavailability, I picked up on amazon shipped same day from the manufacturer. Huh?

Apparently I should just be patient and let them work things out, I placed this order on the 4/3. That's only 25 days ago and it's only money. Government gives that shit away for free now.

Anyways, morris4x4 hasn't answered phone calls or replied to emails the way I'd expect a company that wants my future business would.

Guess I should contact the credit card company to see what they can do.

I'm going through the same thing with morris4x4 right now, their customer service department must be run by homeless drug addicts it seems.

They cancelled 4 products off of my order totalling $375 without my input, after accepting payment, while sending me confusing emails about miships and backorders.

Emails say my account will be credited, but my morris account has not changed. It incorrectly shows all products on my order have been shipped.

Went through the same thing last month. Emails saying shipped, then cancelled, then shipped again, then unanswered calls, then responses of "hmm, I have no idea", re-charges on card, it was a mess.

In the end, I got most of what I wanted and at the correct dollar amount charged. And then went to Amazon to order the "unavailable" parts and had them in two days.

Reactions: Feralkid