• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

Do you guys ever get tired of “is this a good deal” threads?

AndyG

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
I guess that’s truly the underlying question and issue here for me. Prices are all over the place I get lost trying to determine if it’s a jump on it now deal or what kind of “fuckery” don’t I realize I’m getting into.
That is understandable, and I think we should always be open to people getting on here and trying to get an idea of what they're getting into.

of all people I should say that because I didn't and man did I spend a lot of money fixing something that I thought wasn't going to need much fixing.

Reactions: rasband

rasband

J.ust E.xplore E.very P.lace
Supporting Member
Well it sold already so I guess this is all a mute point.
Sadly That’s often how these threads go. However now that you’re here you can arm yourself with what to look for and jump when the timing is right!

I quite literally stumbled into mine and only got it because I showed up before hours and found an open door to find the sales guy.

Reactions: Starrs