Do You Jeep Wave to JK's?

Do you jeep wave to a JK?

• Total voters
I will never forget the first time I got waved at in my LJ last month. I was making a turn, shifting, and I never got the chance to wave back at the older gentlemen in a JLU. I still feel bad about it, so I'm making it a habit to try and wave first.

I always wave at TJ's or older, stock or modified. I only wave at modified JK's, but I will wave back if a stock JK waves first.

I'm pretty sure the proper hierarchy is the newer model waves first, and if it's the same model/era jeep then the least modified one waves first, but honestly I'm just happy to get a wave back so I don't mind waving first.

I live on a military post where I swear every fifth vehicle is some sort of Jeep. I specifically do not wave at the four door JK just due to the fact I know it is the replacement to the grand Caravan.

other then that I go by the respect your elders. Don’t see to many CJ or YJ I’m the military parking lots anymore.

I don't do the "elder respect" thing. Respect for what? Not dying yet?
Everyone gets a base level of respect, (which is probably higher than what most give you).
From there, i adjust respect based on thier character, and actions.
That aside, i wave to all jeeps within reason. Even tour jeeps and the post man. I can't get them all, every other vehicle here is a Jeep, but i try