Do You Jeep Wave to JK's?

Do you jeep wave to a JK?

• Total voters
What do you guys do at a Jeep Ralley? Are they crowded with a bazillion Jeeps on the road in a small area? I have not been to one. @xxdabroxx made me wonder since I have been to more than a few Bike Weeks and there are just way too many Harleys running around to wave at.

UUUUUHHHH....................NO, I equally wave to nobody, it's way too queer / stupid & your supposed to keep 2 hands on the wheel anyway ...............!! Doesn't mean i don't love you, but girls, i'd prefer you show your ( . ) ( . ) :) ha ......

Last edited:
  • Face Palm
Reactions: Tob
UUUUUHHHH....................NO, I equally wave to nobody, it's way too queer / stupid & your supposed to keep 2 hands on the wheel anyway ...............!! Doesn't mean i don't love you, but girls, i'd prefer you show your ( . ) ( . ) :) ha ......
Well he IS from NY, what do you expect? lol

• Sad
Reactions: MikekiM
I wave at all Jeeps although I’d say it’s about a 50% reciprocation from JKs and almost 100% from TJs assuming they saw me. Does anyone accidentally wave at Jeeps in your other cars? I still have the impulse to wave even when I drive my girlfriends mini 😂

When i had my JKs i would wave at TJs all the time. I wave at them now that i have a TJ. The circle of life!

I don't usually have the bandwidth/time to evaluate what kind of Jeep it is - its lucky if I notice that its a Jeep at all as I'm busy paying attention to the road. So *if* I notice its a Jeep of any kind, I wave. Can't always tell if they wave back or not...

I don't fiddle with cell phones or put my mascara on when I'm driving either. ;)

Reactions: Huckster
I wave back to anyone who waves, not only jeeps. As far as JKs the way the jeep wave was explained to me is the newer jeep should wave first. Since most of us have TJs we're likely not the newer jeep that often.

Reactions: Tob
I wave back to anyone who waves, not only jeeps. As far as JKs the way the jeep wave was explained to me is the newer jeep should wave first. Since most of us have TJs we're likely not the newer jeep that often.
I've heard that too - but I just don't have the time to evaluate what kind of Jeep it is, what year it is, or even if the guy's waving or not. If I notice its a Jeep, I wave at it. Sometimes even when I'm in the old Mercedes or my wife's car. But there's Jeeps that go by that I don't wave at because I didn't see them in time - or at all.

Reactions: drivincar67
I don't get uptight about what vehicle is older or more modified. I wave. If it's a 60 yr old man or his great grand-daughter driving, I wave. If it's obviously off-roaded, or a trailered monster, or a mall crawler, I wave.

I'll even wave at the occasional Landcruiser.

I don't get uptight about what vehicle is older or more modified. I wave. If it's a 60 yr old man or his great grand-daughter driving, I wave. If it's obviously off-roaded, or a trailered monster, or a mall crawler, I wave.

I'll even wave at the occasional Landcruiser.
Even Humvees!