Does anybody have any experience with Core 4x4 parts?

For the majority of people, their parts are just fine.

I don't think you'll find them under any of the hardcore guys' rigs, but I think that goes without saying.

Well I’m definitely not a hard core guy. I just want something that will last a while and be low maintenance.

I don't have any experience with their track bar, but I run their control arms. Johnny Joints, great quality, and outstanding customer service. Give them a call, they are very friendly, and will answer any questions you might have.

20200121_153120.jpg

20200203_145442.jpg

Well I’m definitely not a hard core guy. I just want something that will last a while and be low maintenance.

Hardcore or not, the Currie track bar has about $100 worth of better fit and adjustability.

Reactions: Tank97
If the picture is accurate, bends look really strange to me and looks like you lose clearance for the diff cover.

If you have something smaller up front than a Dana 44, might fit OK. Otherwise, based on the picture, you may have issues.

Reactions: jjvw
I run core4X4 control arms and track bars. Tier4 on all. Chances are, Spence will answer. Good customer support. Their products are for show & go.

Reactions: DuncLJ
If the picture is accurate, bends look really strange to me and looks like you lose clearance for the diff cover.

If you have something smaller up front than a Dana 44, might fit OK. Otherwise, based on the picture, you may have issues.

I turned mine the other way.

They custom built my control arms to take Synergy DDB's, they are definitely heavy but a different class than Savvy. I went with the single adjustables, I wish i would have done the double adjsutables just for ease of installation. I live about 70 miles from them.

I thought you were referring to the curve in his control arms pointing down. I put mine up.

The OP was talking about track bars. My comments were about the Core track bar. Others starting talking about control arms which seemed sort of irrelevant to the OP's question but I dunno.

Reactions: Don Bulee
'Does anybody have any experience with Core 4×4 products' indicates to me that the OP was asking about 'any experience' with 'Core 4x4 parts' Thus people talking about their experience with them.

Reactions: Andy Maurer
Does anybody have any experience with Core 4×4 products' indicates to me that the OP was asking about 'any experience' with 'Core 4x4 parts' Thus people talking about their experience with them

Well, I actually read the post in which the OP which was specifically interested in Core track bars.

Yeah, thread subject was more broad brush but it seemed pretty obvious the OP is looking for a good track bar.

Personally, I believe Core could have the most amazing control arms ever produced by anyone anywhere and I also believe that would tell you absolutely nothing about their track bars. Same if their control arms were made of spaghetti.

Maybe I'm just being too ..... rational?

Peace :)