Does anybody have any plans to go play this weekend?

ac_

zombicon
Supporting Member
Any camping or wheeling plans this weekend?

Sadly I have too many projects with deadlines this weekend and next, but hopefully hitting the usual fishing holes after that before the summer hits.

I wish... Our daughter is still recovering from surgery, and the weather isn't the greatest.

Hunkering in for the weekend. Been raining solid here since last night. Supposed to get 3-4" of rain thru to Sunday.

Reactions: ac_
Hunkering in for the weekend. Been raining solid here since last night. Supposed to get 3-4" of rain thru to Sunday.
That makes for a miserable camping trip. Sorry about all of the rain. That blows.

Since I cannot go, I have to live vicariously through others. But I am going to get my camping gear cleaned up, and may even inflate my kayak and jump in the pool if I can find a little time.

Just working in the rain in NorCal. My father in law needs a roll up door put up in his shop so I’m hauling the tractor over tomorrow to get it done.
Jeep related I hope to get my new tie rod and all installed this weekend

That makes for a miserable camping trip. Sorry about all of the rain. That blows.

Since I cannot go, I have to live vicariously through others. But I am going to get my camping gear cleaned up, and may even inflate my kayak and jump in the pool if I can find a little time.

How do you like those inflatable kayaks? We had a double Ocean kayak for a while but ended up selling it cause it was too long to fit on my camp trailer, so considering two singles, but I like the idea of inflatables to free up more storage.

How do you like those inflatable kayaks? We had a double Ocean kayak for a while but ended up selling it cause it was too long to fit on my camp trailer, so considering two singles, but I like the idea of inflatables to free up more storage.
I got the Kayak as a present from wifee, She bought it as a fishing kayak. For just out playing it is fun, but you sit really low in it, and the back rest is not the best. You are are definitely getting wet in it. For fishing it is not great, but for just horsing around on the lake it is fun.

I wired up a dual power port in the back of the jeep, and I use a air mattress inflater to pump it up, so I don't have to haul my trailer to use it so that is good. It blows up pretty fast. I do have to top it off with my own breath because the inflater just doesn't get it done quite all of the way. It is actually more solid than I expected when I got it.

We are looking into getting two sit on tops to go fishing with, that will fit on my trailer, but I suspect we will keep the inflatable also for the trips when we don't want to haul the trailers.

Reactions: bobthetj03

this is my inflatable:

20170529_161439.jpg

20 degrees and sunny here :') plus we just got dumped on with a load of snow. I'm not doing anything outside today. Last weekend I bought my first Warhammer miniatures. Then I bought paint.. then I bought an airbrush and built a min paint booth...

Oh god... now I have two consuming hobbies.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

The fam and I took a spontaneous trip across the Puget Sound to the Olympic Peninsula and are in Port Angeles right now. My TJ's first excursion over here and hopefully the rain doesn't limit us too much. So beautiful.

Reactions: ac_ and jeep_boss
Wish I could have parked right under this totem pole but this was alright too, still a cool shot. Love the PNW!
IMG_7561.JPG