Does anyone juice your own vegetables?

Actually I have. I had a Breville juicer before I gave it away and got a Vitamix instead. Just toss the whole thing in there and make a drink. Good stuff.

Got tired of cleaning the Breville to be honest. Then I read up on all the waste compared with a Vitamix that will pulvarize rocks and good to go. I don't even pull the stems off strawberries.

Stems on strawberries, outstanding!
Your my new hecking hero.

But...
When I say 'juice your own' I'm not talkin berries bro.

Let me spell it out for you:

V
E
G
E
T
A
B
LES.

We grow our own.
my wife does an outstanding job with the garden. Tomatoes, eggplants 🍆 , strawberry’s, kale 🙄,
Only 1 god damn zucchini plant so we aren’t bringing in the Statue of Liberty’s dildo.
my favorite is the OKRA !!!! Man it’s so good fried or smoked with salt/pepper and oil

You're bunting.

I wanna see you hit some dingers.

You know what you got to do.

Never tried it but my blendtec blender is supposed to make juice out of any vegetable you put in it. Makes great mixed drinks too so it’s more versatile than a juicer.

I went all in on Juicing after watching Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead. I bought the same Breville juicer he used in the documentary. I lost 13 lbs in 2 weeks and I felt AMAZING! Don't let anyone tell you there's no fiber in juice... :poop:

If I were getting into it now, I'd probably get a masticating juicer. They're quieter, and you squeeze every last drop of juice out.

Last edited:
My wife went on a health kick while recovering from a medical issue. I borrowed a spare juicer from my son and juiced up all sorts vegetable and fruits and my wife liked the combinations. It only a few minutes to cut up the ingredients and run them through the juicer. Still I was very ecstatic when she returned to a more normal diet. Juicing was quick, cleaning up the debris from the juicer was not. Seems like it took an hour of cleanup for every glass of juice. Had to use a brush to dislodge the pulp which took took a lot of time and effort.