Does anyone know about a company that sells TJ or LJ body tubs?

Revenant4x4

Does anyone know about a company that sells TJ or LJ body tubs? I'm trying to price out my next build, either tj or lj but I can't find any new, bare tubs for those models

You could contact baseline 4x4 I got a used tub there with very minor dents and zero rust for a great price.http://www.baseline4x4.com/repairables.html not sure how far it is for you but I drove from Canada because it’s very hard to find something not rusty here.
Distance isn't a big deal, it would be a nice road trip or ill just ship, id use my current body but its got a few rust holes🙃

I just dont understand why there is nobody making tubs and frames for our tjs yet they arent new anymore and round here they are rare without rust

Over on the east coast I could find anything rust free, but now that I'm stationed west coast my "rust free" TJ from jersey is looking pretty beat up compared to California jeeps
Hardbody4x4 has aluminum bodies, but they're purpose build for offroad and require a lot of fab work that i dont really feel like doing

I just dont understand why there is nobody making tubs and frames for our tjs yet they arent new anymore and round here they are rare without rust
Part of the problem is patents. Daimler Chrysler holds patents on so many different parts of the TJ & they won't release them to after market makers.

Where are you finding a frame for 6k+? A brand new TDK frame is a little under 5k
I'm not. I've seen several Art Morrison tube frames for '55 Chevys and Chevelles at or around $15K (starting) to guesstimate at least $6k (probably 8+) for any kind (probably tube) of frame for Jeep.

I think the problem with the bodies is they do rust but there is often enough good metal left of them that you can patch them up for far cheaper than a new body would cost.

Around my area, I've seen guys take two junked tubs, a few aftermarket floor pans, torqueboxes, a few cutting wheels, and welding supplies and you have a nice body for around $500.

CJ tubs would rust out so bad there was nothing left of them but the Tjs are staying fairly solid.