California Does anyone know of a good shop near Roseville, CA that can replace my rear main seal?

Mike harter

Does anyone know of a reputable shop to have a RMS put in my 2003 Sahara. I live in Roseville Ca. I am new to the area. I have checked a few shops and was not happy with the results. They all said NO PROBLEM we have done 100s of RMS pricing from $550.00 to $990.00. I am very picky and want a good honest job. Thank You Mike.

I'm not familiar with that area but if your not up to changing it yourself (I've done that change twice on two different TJs) look at 4WP. I've used them down in San Diego and they back there work and typically offer a 3 year warranty for a small additional fee.

BTW, after I started my second RMS I asked myself "why didn't I take this to a shop" However, the end result was all good and no regrets and since both were not daily drivers I completed the job over 2-4 days since it was no rush and there is great "how to step-by-step process" on this site.

Reactions: Chris
I'm not familiar with that area but if your not up to changing it yourself (I've done that change twice on two different TJs) look at 4WP. I've used them down in San Diego and they back there work and typically offer a 3 year warranty for a small additional fee.

BTW, after I started my second RMS I asked myself "why didn't I take this to a shop" However, the end result was all good and no regrets and since both were not daily drivers I completed the job over 2-4 days since it was no rush and there is great "how to step-by-step process" on this site.