Does anyone know what size bolt this is?

stuntme

Or what size thread that is? I don't think that is a stock part.

bolt.jpg

Looks like a rear trackbar relocation bracket. Is the nut kept or is it missing? If it needs both nut and bolt just get a grade 8 and attach.

Last edited:
X2. That's a rear track bar relocation bracket, not a stock part. You'll need a grade 8 bolt with some coarse threads. Any large grade 8 bolt should do, as long as it's the right diameter (which I can't comment on, since I'm not sure what size bolts came with that aftermarket track bar bracket).

So the nut is kept (welded) to the bracket? If we knew who it was made by we could have a shot but not knowing is a wild guess. Most likely it was provided with the lift kit, do you know the mfg'er of the lift?

So the nut is kept (welded) to the bracket? If we knew who it was made by we could have a shot but not knowing is a wild guess. Most likely it was provided with the lift kit, do you know the mfg'er of the lift?
Does not always work, but you can usually cross the head size to the bolt diameter. If it is a standard bolt the thread pitch will be easy to tell between course or fine. Metric is a little harder to tell. What size wrench fits?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk