Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Does anyone know what this circuit board is for and where it connects?

Trax4X4

IMG_20220922_102855877.jpg

OP
Trax4X4

Trax4X4

I found it when I was taking out the instrument cluster. I can't tell where one end connects, but cable ran under the piece of plastic you first take off when removing instrument cluster. The other end is not connected to anything. I hope to find out where it should be connected.

06lj

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
It's definitely an antenna. The patent number refers specifically to a planar serpentine transceiver antenna. Could be an old tracking antenna installed by a dealer or previous owner.

OP
Trax4X4

Trax4X4

It's definitely an antenna. The patent number refers specifically to a planar serpentine transceiver antenna. Could be an old tracking antenna installed by a dealer or previous owner.

Thank you so much. I guess I will continue taking the dash panels off and see where it goes. This Jeep has been an adventure! Can't wait to get it on the road!

Reactions: 06lj

L J

bought not built
Supporting Member
It's definitely an antenna. The patent number refers specifically to a planar serpentine transceiver antenna. Could be an old tracking antenna installed by a dealer or previous owner
or the gubbermint.
I guess I will continue taking the dash panels off and see where it goes.
You're on a list. Watch your back.

Last edited: