Does anyone make replacement windows for 97-02 soft tops?

Abecheese

I've had a soft top for my tj since I got it and never put it on because it doesn't have the windows with it l. I've decided that the hard top is too much of a PITA to take off and an wondering if anyone makes the windows for the 97-02 tops or if I'm going to have to get a full replacement skin

Call Bestop directly. I just ordered a replacement side window for the driver side. They have to make them, so it takes 3 weeks or so. Cost me $90 for the one window for a 2001 factory soft top.

800-845-3567

I've had a soft top for my tj since I got it and never put it on because it doesn't have the windows with it l. I've decided that the hard top is too much of a PITA to take off and an wondering if anyone makes the windows for the 97-02 tops or if I'm going to have to get a full replacement skin
I might still have a set that are black with dark tented windows, if there still out there in my tj stuff! I won't be able to check until tomorrow.

Tried to load it a couple times finally!

20210407_192347.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.