Does Missouri salt their roads heavily in winter?

Strawberry Bill

I purchased my jeep in Arkansas and briefly glanced at frame not expecting rust since we rarely salt roads. When working on brakes discovered drums are severely rusted and found a few other spots. After more thorough investigation found jeep was originally from Missouri. I apologize for this unnecessarily long post for this question. Does Missouri salt their roads heavily in winter?

"Heavily" would depend on the winter... I've been in MO many times and they certainly salt the roads, at least the highways and major arterial roadways.

I purchased my jeep in Arkansas and briefly glanced at frame not expecting rust since we rarely salt roads. When working on brakes discovered drums are severely rusted and found a few other spots. After more thorough investigation found jeep was originally from Missouri. I apologize for this unnecessarily long post for this question. Does Missouri salt their roads heavily in winter?
The roads often turn white from all of the salt in the Saint Louis area . . .