Does rear Antirock sway bar need a body lift to be installed?

And I gave you a simple answer. It is NOT needed, period.

Do you slap your kid when they spill their milk?

Now you've been banned. Take your negative attitude somewhere else.
Chris, im really confused on this thread. I think all he was asking was can the rear AR be installed without the BL. From his description, he doesn't have an OE anti swaybar or sway bar brackets on his 9" rear end. So he couldn't reuse or keep using an OE anti-sway bar he doesn't have. He wanted to purchase the AR for the rear but didn't know if it would work without the BL because he doesn't have one. Everyone told him the AR wad not needed and to use something he doesn't have and didn't answer his actual question or concern. I am so confused.

Chris, im really confused on this thread. I think all he was asking was can the rear AR be installed without the BL. From his description, he doesn't have an OE anti swaybar or sway bar brackets on his 9" rear end. So he couldn't reuse or keep using an OE anti-sway bar he doesn't have. He wanted to purchase the AR for the rear but didn't know if it would work without the BL because he doesn't have one. Everyone told him the AR wad not needed and to use something he doesn't have and didn't answer his actual question or concern. I am so confused.

The 9" in the rear tidbit came later. So he kind of set himself up to be be told he didn't need something other than stock. Not that this is any less confusing. I don't know if he needs to be banned...

The 9" in the rear tidbit came later. So he kind of set himself up being told he didn't need something other than stock. Not that this is any less confusing.
Aha. As I came later too and am making it more confusing. Ignore the late comer lol.

Reactions: Wildman

I think the guy just had a piss poor attitude. We were discussing the Antirock rear bar and my Savvy mid-arm, and somehow that guy just flipped his lid.

Oh well 🤷‍♂️

The answer “no”....it really is never a good idea to tell @Chris he needs to get off 🤣

I could have politely explained to him that he was taking things the wrong way, I just didn't feel like it. He seemed like an asshole, and I've been moving for 5 days straight, so I'm not in the most chipper of moods, haha :ROFLMAO:

I could have politely explained to him that he was taking things the wrong way, I just didn't feel like it. He seemed like an asshole, and I've been moving for 5 days straight, so I'm not in the most chipper of moods, haha :ROFLMAO:
Moving sucks.

Reactions: Wildman
Tell me about it :ROFLMAO:
The house we're in now we bought 2 years ago. My wife was so ready to move that we were unloading the Uhaul at 2:30am on a Friday being as quiet as non-profressional movers can be on no sleep. Talk about an introduction to the neighborhood. "Hello, dont mind us at 2:30am. We're just your new neighbors"!

The house we're in now we bought 2 years ago. My wife was so ready to move that we were unloading the Uhaul at 2:30am on a Friday being as quiet as non-profressional movers can be on no sleep. Talk about an introduction to the neighborhood. "Hello, dont mind us at 2:30am. We're just your new neighbors"!

Haha, I was doing the same thing. I almost didn't get any sleep on Saturday because I was spending most of the morning hours unpacking. My wife said I should pace myself, but I said no way, I want to get it done ASAP so I can be done with it. And I'm almost done too (y)

Reactions: taylormade73
i am trying to install a rear antilock and i don’t have room for the bar to go through. i’m definitely needing a body lift on my 06’ tj. and the video i saw looks like they have a 3” body lift mount

i am trying to install a rear antilock and i don’t have room for the bar to go through. i’m definitely needing a body lift on my 06’ tj. and the video i saw looks like they have a 3” body lift mount
Is there a question associated with that?