Does Savvy offer a discount to forum members?

image.jpg

Reactions: jjvw
It works too. I finally swapped the bolts on mine a couple months ago.
Yes I will pick some up tomorrow. Not sure why this isn’t addressed from the manufacturer? Why doesn’t Currie use jam nuts instead? Does the clamp hold better?

Yes I will pick some up tomorrow. Not sure why this isn’t addressed from the manufacturer? Why doesn’t Currie use jam nuts instead? Does the clamp hold better?
When a jam nut loosens, it stays loose. Clamps almost never come loose since they are not dependent on the tie rod not being turned against them.

Reactions: Gollywomper
I didn’t realize just how bent my stock drag link was. It would just rub near the sway bar link mount when turned all the way to the right. I have a lot more room there even with the beefier Currie unit.

I think it would be good to make this one stick. Robert Kobal with RWK Haus Supply can get you a better discount than any discount code you enter into Savvy's website. As @Chris mentioned some items have a greater discount than others. I've ordered my lift and skids all from Savvy through Robert. He has saved me significantly more than Savvy's discount codes. I had him quote me the mid arm kit before I purchased their short arm and the mid arm was $500+ cheaper through him than going directly through site. He can take payments through paypal but if you write a check it can save you roughly another 5%.

How did you go about ordering parts through RWK haus?

JF2018 still a good code