Does this look normal?

LilHammer97

TJ Enthusiast
I was just inspecting my brakes and brake lines due to a funky smell on the way home and I noticed how my spring has a slight curve to it when sitting on the Jack stands. Is this normal or do I need to adjust my arms a bit longer?

Here's the pic sorry...

20200407_165224.jpg

There used to be a couple companies that made a spring relocation brackets for the rear. I think maybe Nth degree??? My friend has a set. It relocates the coils mounting position so it’s vertical with the axle. I also know you then have to buy a new shorter set of rear springs since when it relocates them the spring sits lower on the frame arch. I don’t think it made that much of a difference in ride on or off road though

There used to be a couple companies that made a spring relocation brackets for the rear. I think maybe Nth degree??? My friend has a set. It relocates the coils mounting position so it’s vertical with the axle. I also know you then have to buy a new shorter set of rear springs since when it relocates them the spring sits lower on the frame arch. I don’t think it made that much of a difference in ride on or off road though
That doesn't look like the rear.

I'd have to take a look but I don't remember my fronts having that much arc.