Does this TJ with a candy apple red frame make you want to open your wallet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely interesting.. not 29k interesting!!

Reactions: Chris
I imagine it really did take $40k (or more) to build this but note that it started as a Sport even though it has Rubicon decals.

beautiful rig, not over the top with a bunch of bs like a lot of these things tend to be. Not exactly crazy about the painted frame but at least it's not some bright neon color. It says 39 inch tires but I didn't see any description of the axles to handle that size tire, unless I missed it?

I can't tell what axles those are but the front isn't a 30, and no one changes the 30 while keeping the 35. Looks like a ton of money and high quality parts. If that's your style it looks like a great buy.

Not quite my style but it's much better than many "bling" jeeps.

Nice rig, nice frame, but doesn't even cross my mind when thinking about a $30k rig.

No, but I do like a clean, rust free frame. I don't want to see it though. I've never been too interested in painting diffs, front end steering components or other underneath stuff bright colors.

How often are you really snapping axles to carry spares around everywhere you go? I mean I get it...he wants the trail rig ready look.

Reactions: Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.