Doing Jeep Owners Proud

Shatto

TJ Enthusiast
Shane Bates on Facebook41895198_10215646884217718_6577434318639988736_n.jpg
15 hrs

This piece of garbage, along with 3 other cars of them, jumped in front of a half mile long line (at least) of cars waiting to get gas. Unfortunately, the line extended through an intersection, so they were able to jump in when the light changed and refused to move despite people telling them there was a line. He, however, at the pump, then had the nerve to say "Don't none of y'all mother f******* want to talk shit now." (Mind you, everyone "talking shit" was saying there was a line and they were jumping it and honking horns). If you know him, make sure to thank him for being the worst part of our town who only thinks of himself. May karma come and bite him square in the junk.
*the whole people trying to jump in also caused a wreck just before this happened so y'all be safe out there.

His tag # is enough to get him hunted down .

It's people that make you feel the best , and that make you feel the worst .

Pretty sad.

Reactions: Shatto
Well that does suck, but I can actually see this from both sides...i've experienced attempting to get gas in a hurricane before and its no fun. Everyone is an asshole, everyone wants the last of whatever there is, no one gives shit about anyone or anything but themselves and it is a shocking realization.

Sometimes in a time where everyone is being an asshole around you, the only way to get anywhere is to be a little bit of an asshole yourself whether you want to or not. Now I an not justifying jumping in line in front of people that have been waiting a long time or anything either, just saying I can relate to being in a hot, humid, line for a long ass time and just wanting to get in and get out of there. If I was driving down a road looking to get gas and had a clear opening into a gas station, I would take it. I've had similar things happen to me where i've been in line and people cut me off, almost hit my Jeep, or whatever people have no shame. All you can do is say, what a fucking asshole and just keep waiting your turn.

The lesson I learned from my experience was there are no gas station rules in a hurricane and to simply be better prepared in the future and avoid the assholes altogether...

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Sometimes, you just need to slap a JK owner , tell em your names is Jerry Bransford, and walk away.