Doing some updates

1/20/21 hopefully the Jeep will be back together. This upgrade seems like its been going on for a lot longer then it has, but it was worth every minute because now I have a new old TJ.

Someday when the 2.4 shits the bed I'll have it rebuilt, other then that I can't see anything major that will need to be done.

The tires were looking lost with the wider fender flares. Now that the new wheel spacers are on the tires are looking good. The floors, the inside of the hardtop are all covered with 80ml butyl sound deadener, also the headliners are on.

I'm still hoping to be done Wednesday, then I can get some pictures with better lighting, then I get in the garage.

Rock.jpg

sound.jpg

Since yours is all done and put back together I have one that needs a ton of stuff done to it. I wouldn't want you to get bored or anything.

Since yours is all done and put back together I have one that needs a ton of stuff done to it. I wouldn't want you to get bored or anything.
Took it for a shake down cruise, need to fix two problems. I think they are easy fixes??

Hopefully I get a chance to get the Pace Car out tomorrow.

Electrician is coming in two weeks to the house to replace the wires that melted.

I've got to stain the dock before I put it in the water. Then my grandson's playground is coming. I had to get a huge one, so that will take days to set up.

I swear everytime I cross one thing off the list five more are added.

When I was Circle K getting my diet soda fix today, a guy stopped me and said that is the best looking Jeep I've seen. I told him it was all over the garage this winter, I just took it out the other day.

Then I stopped again, someone pretty much said the samething the other guy did. I guess it was worth the money to give her a facelift after all.