Donut Media's take on Jeeps

harbiison

TJ Enthusiast
as a younger user of this former i have watched donut media for awhile and they constantly slander jeeps. so they had posted a video somewhat explaining the history and innovation but showed no interest in talking about the TJ. they had seemed to love the YJ and CJ but not one mention of the TJ which is the most important model to date because it had modernized the Jeep. Should the TJ have been included?

Reactions: TJ Starting and Kon
Are these the same goofs that "high dollar" and "low dollar" modded Toyota trucks and took them to Gorman to "put them to the test"? If so, who would give two shits about what they think of Jeeps? No offense directed to you, of course.

Reactions: Kon and JMT
These are the ones. I watch the channel myself which is funny as far as cars are mentioned. They don’t seem to know/get Jeeps and trucks through…

Reactions: harbiison
this one addresses the TJ.

I find the guy (in this one) too hyper and goofy to watch; maybe he has to do that to keep the youngin's attention. I haven't watched many of theirs and hadn't even been to the channel to see that there's another guy that does more of their videos. He's a little less annoying.

I'm constantly amazed at how being stupid can make you "famous" in todays world. This just is another example of how Forrest Gump was correct. "Stupid is as stupid does". :(

This the guy everyone is dogging? Never heard of him but learned a few things
He’s one among 3-4 guys of the donut media team. Indeed some of their videos are informative but the guys are often tiring or even annoying the way they present the videos if you ask me. Having said that, it’s not a bad YouTube car channel IMO.

Reactions: inkedrose
He’s one among 3-4 guys of the donut media team. Indeed some of their videos are informative but the guys are often tiring or even annoying the way they present the videos if you ask me. Having said that, it’s not a bad YouTube car channel IMO.
Gotcha. I have a 30second window on all of them. If they can catch my attention I watch. Didn’t know about the Kaiser guy owning jeep

You are right about the 30sec rule. Depending on the subject the 30sec, 1min, 10min etc rule is a rule I tend to follow more and more as I grow older... For YouTube videos, 1' should be enough to hook you, otherwise, thank you next. 😉

Reactions: inkedrose