Do's and Don'ts of riding with the top down

FYI though, it literally takes 2 minutes to install / remove (if that).

Awesome. Thanks.

No problem. You'll be really, really happy you purchased that. It makes driving with the top down so nice because then the sun doesn't roast you alive, but it still let's in enough sun to be nice.

LOL it don't shed no water. How's that for grammar? I took mine off cause we get too many sudden showers. I prefer the bikini top as I stay dry.
How do you keep the rain off the inside of the windshield in those showers?

How do you keep the rain off the inside of the windshield in those showers?

Honestly - unless it's raining BAD i rarely get wet. If I use the bikini top and put on my upper doors I stay really dry. My jeep requires the windshield channel for the bikini top so it fits tight on windshield and I've never had it get wet. If the rain blows a lot the back of my neck and hair gets wet but I have a rain jacket I can throw on. The last 3 weeks I've had to full roof up and windows in cause it was cold and I had the flu but I hate it. This weekend I left full roof up and took windows out and yesterday was a nightmare. the winds were so bad and pulled my jeep all over the road with that full top and no rear windows. This weekend its back to bikini top and tonneau cover. My son in law bought me a cab curtain yesterday so I'll put that up if we get another cold snap.

Reactions: Stinger