Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

DOT approved beadlocks

Jamesval035

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
🤷‍♂️ Sounds to me like a standard legal disclaimer to allow them to deny warrantee claims when people smash rims on rocks.

On that note and I haven’t looked around much, but I’d venture to say not many company’s would offer a warranty on a wheel that is beat in the rocks.
This would be my concern with this wheel:
I found this on a JLforum.https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/icon-rebound-pro.90333/
I wonder how much of this the can take before they are done.

FC65975F-942E-4C32-BBF2-48E5D705D624.png

Jerry Bransford

TJ Guru Moderator
Staff Member
Supporting Member
On that note and I haven’t looked around much, but I’d venture to say not many companies would offer a warranty on a wheel that is beat in the rocks.
Hopefully the average rock crawler wouldn't have the balls to make a warranty claim on a wheel they damaged while rock crawling.

jjvw

ruiner
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
On that note and I haven’t looked around much, but I’d venture to say not many company’s would offer a warranty on a wheel that is beat in the rocks.
This would be my concern with this wheel:
I found this on a JLforum.https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/icon-rebound-pro.90333/
I wonder how much of this the can take before they are done.

View attachment 378429

Functionally, that isn't anything of concern. That's just what happens cosmetically.

Vinman

TJ Enthusiast
Hopefully the average rock crawler wouldn't have the balls to make a warranty claim on a wheel they damaged while rock crawling.

I once bought a set of wheels from 4WP and got suckered into their warranty. The counter guy said even the finish is warrantied against scratches.
Needless to say, when I attempted to get them replaced due to the lips having rock rash the warranty went from “finish“ to they must be “damaged beyond use” before they will replace them.
That was the one and only purchase where I paid for their in-house warranty.

Jamesval035

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Better carry extra O-rings, can’t tell for sure it could just be a shadow.

View attachment 378962

Hmm interesting. That had to have been installed like that for it to slip out so far. Unless it’s just a bolt that came loose. Either way, I decided to order some with their 25% off BF deal but don’t plan on installing til next year. Hopefully I’ll have tires and mounted by march for a trip to Winrock. I’ll let you know how it goes. 🤞

Reactions: DrDmoney

DrDmoney

🫤
Supporting Member
Hmm interesting. That had to have been installed like that for it to slip out so far. Unless it’s just a bolt that came loose. Either way, I decided to order some with their 25% off BF deal but don’t plan on installing til next year. Hopefully I’ll have tires and mounted by march for a trip to Winrock. I’ll let you know how it goes. 🤞

Could have been cross threaded in by a careless installer with an impact driver.

mrblaine

Crew Member
Supporting Member

You two stop already, it is just a shadow.