TJ Fest 2021
Join us in Moab, Utah from 4/24/2021 to 5/1/2021 for the first annual TJ Fest 2021. Click here for more information.

Dr. Fauci ex-employee exposes corruption

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Yep, this is the one my wife was showing me last night.

Apparently YouTube keeps pulling it because it's the wrong think.

Amazing to me how these big companies like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc. can just censor whatever they want if it doesn't align with their way of thinking.

It's scary, especially considering how many sheeple follow so blindly.

As for Fauci, I don't like that guy.

WallyWest

TJ Enthusiast
The chick in that video is a nutjob.

Some of her wild theories might have a hint of truth in them, but a lot of her statements are demonstrably false. She was not "held with no charges", the charges are very much public record. Was she "framed"? I don't know, anyone could possibly be framed by the feds if they really wanted to I suppose. But I kinda doubt it, she has a history of doing really outrageous things.

Anyone at Fauci's level is a politician first and foremost. Dude hasn't practiced medicine in a LOOOONG time. It's not like Trump has much choice, but letting that guy speak is a mistake.

What I've been told by a family member that does have a degree in epidemiology and a long career actually doing that job is that just about everything government is doing now is wrong. Her take on the Plandemic video is, and I quote, "that chick is crazy".

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
The chick in that video is a nutjob.

Some of her wild theories might have a hint of truth in them, but a lot of her statements are demonstrably false. She was not "held with no charges", the charges are very much public record. Was she "framed"? I don't know, anyone could possibly be framed by the feds if they really wanted to I suppose. But I kinda doubt it, she has a history of doing really outrageous things.

Anyone at Fauci's level is a politician first and foremost. Dude hasn't practiced medicine in a LOOOONG time. It's not like Trump has much choice, but letting that guy speak is a mistake.

What I've been told by a family member that does have a degree in epidemiology and a long career actually doing that job is that just about everything government is doing now is wrong. Her take on the Plandemic video is, and I quote, "that chick is crazy".
Agreed, 100%.

Farmergreg

Just a "Web Wheeler"
Supporting Member
Soooo.....why keep pulling down the video?

Digital book burning is proving lots tougher than the analog approach!