DrDirt’s 1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport

DrDirt

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit! My Jeep made the cover of Jp magazine.
I was at the Easter Jeep Safari in 2018. On a Steel Bender trail ride, I rolled my Jeep on it's side.
There were some media folks on the ride and I got to meet some of them.
Well now one of the pics shows up on the cover of Jp magazine as a lead in to Moab Trail preview for 2019. Jeep on Jp Cover.JPGJeep on Jp Cover Desc.JPG

By the way, I recently celebrated my first year of retirement. It has been awesome. I highly recommend it.
After last year's EJS trip, I've been working on my Jeep and had to get some other projects started around the house. A deck resurfacing and expansion project being the big one. (Still ongoing.)
But I have spent some time on my Jeep. Got a new passenger door on it now, new front fenders, rear body armor, and steel flares on the rear.
Jeep front w new fenders.JPGJeep side with new flares.JPG

Reactions: Mikester86 and JMT
By the way, I recently celebrated my first year of retirement. It has been awesome. I highly recommend it.
After last year's EJS trip, I've been working on my Jeep and had to get some other projects started around the house. A deck resurfacing and expansion project being the big one. (Still ongoing.)
But I have spent some time on my Jeep. Got a new passenger door on it now, new front fenders, rear body armor, and steel flares on the rear.
View attachment 70954View attachment 70958
Oh! A celebrity now....we'll have to get an autographed copy from you now!:)
Glad you are getting your Jeep fixed back up.
Yes retirement is a wonderful thing.
I had my CJ-5 on a BLM pamphlet for years.... does that count?

Reactions: Sam Solo
Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit! My Jeep made the cover of Jp magazine.
I was at the Easter Jeep Safari in 2018. On a Steel Bender trail ride, I rolled my Jeep on it's side.
There were some media folks on the ride and I got to meet some of them.
Well now one of the pics shows up on the cover of Jp magazine as a lead in to Moab Trail preview for 2019.View attachment 70950View attachment 70952
View attachment 70954View attachment 70958
Very Cool Dr. Dirt. Great having celebrities on our street.

Congrats! Had been looking at this on my coffee table for the last couple of weeks!
image.jpg