DrDmoney’s 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport

The EP27 (5 pin flasher) is for 2001-2006 TJ/LJ and the EP26 (4 pin flasher) is for 1997-2000. This does matter and makes a difference.
I'd have to look through my notes, but I used the EP27 when I installed savvy tails and the hazards didn't work on my 04. Problem is that I don't remember which relay actually did...

Edit:. I was able to look it up at auto zone. I used a Novita LM470. Dumb thing was a pricy bugger at 30 dollars.

I'd have to look through my notes, but I used the EP27 when I installed savvy tails and the hazards didn't work on my 04. Problem is that I don't remember which relay actually did...
I have heard some have installed ones that were defective right out of the box. I was stopped by a guy at AutoZone that asked me how I got mine to stop hyper flash, he had installed one for LED’s but when we pulled it out it was a standard flasher.

I have heard some have installed ones that were defective right out of the box. I was stopped by a guy at AutoZone that asked me how I got mine to stop hyper flash, he had installed one for LED’s but when we pulled it out it was a standard flasher.
I don't remember the thread, but I got the number I needed from the forum here. Its kind of a bugger to get the correct relay. My turn signals worked with the EP27, but my hazards just buzzed in the dash and didn't the lights didn't light up at all. With the LM470 everything works as it should.

Reactions: TJ Starting
I don't remember the thread, but I got the number I needed from the forum here. Its kind of a bugger to get the correct relay. My turn signals worked with the EP27, but my hazards just buzzed in the dash and didn't the lights didn't light up at all. With the LM470 everything works as it should.

Yes it seems some rigs don't like some flashers. The first link I included talked about that problem. Since I have a 1997 I need the 4 pin version and I installed one that was supposed to be a LED flasher but my hazards don't work. Since mine was a trail rig I didn't worry about it. But I'll relook at it as I'm putting things back together.

Ahh missed this, yes those.
20220117_234231.jpg