DrDmoney’s 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport

I've read recently some parts from an 03-07 Liberty will bolt up to the Dana 44. I don't know if each part is a direct swap but there are tons of those things sitting in junkyards these days, might be worth a look.

Reactions: DrDmoney
That gouge looks like it's been there long before Rubicon. Rubicon just told you about it.

That gouge looks like it's been there long before Rubicon. Rubicon just told you about it.
The cast piece that broke off the backing plate was what caused the groove it didn’t look like it was there long. I think I’m going to try welding it back on first.

Reactions: Indy
More Con damage? Dang! Must of happened when you had the front locker turned off. Lol!
Yeah but look at this.

E20EFD7B-03B0-42D9-A702-D8133AF1D8C9.jpeg

I think the only problem would be deep snow

Agreed. That could put potential stress on the radiator tank. What if you got a radiator skid? Skid Row I think? Then mount the license frame to the skid instead? Worse case the frame folds in but doesn't damage the radiator.

Hey a few people sent me over to your thread, I was hoping to get some feedback on the six pack shocks. I too am from El Dorado County area, but currently stationed out of state.

Hey a few people sent me over to your thread, I was hoping to get some feedback on the six pack shocks. I too am from El Dorado County area, but currently stationed out of state.
Welcome to the forum, I’ve only had them on for a few months but I can say for what I bought them for they are doing a great job. they allowed me to utilize all of my up travel and still have an equal amount of down travel. My previous shocks had 10.1” of travel, almost 7” was up travel. The only way to get more is to extend your shock mount like @Alex01 did, or this option. I have the tools and skills to do what he did, and would have gone that route if I had aftermarket inner fenders. I would have to do a major engine compartment overhaul to do that, so this solved the problem.