DrDmoney’s 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport

I know you would, I’ve been looking at the TR flip as a possible before the Con trip that an swapping the coil perches
Relocating the rear so they are straight? I haven't heard of swapping.

trac bar bracket forces you to cut the passenger side down, but if you swap you don’t have to.
I didn't know that.

If you want to flip I have an extra insert in the mail that I won't be using. The one I bought took 2 weeks to ship and I got another one while waiting. Its a TMR I can toss it in the mail once it shows up. The one I'm using is go-fer-it offroad.

I didn't know that.

If you want to flip I have an extra insert in the mail that I won't be using. The one I bought took 2 weeks to ship and I got another one while waiting. Its a TMR I can toss it in the mail once it shows up. The one I'm using is go-fer-it offroad.
I might take you up on that the Core 44 sway bar mounts are a little different that the Dana and there is just about enough room to clear with some grinding.

Reactions: Alex01
I might take you up on that the Core 44 sway bar mounts are a little different that the Dana and there is just about enough room to clear with some grinding.
I'll pm you when it arrives, ups says friday. I have no use for it so even if it sits in your to-do pile it's better than in my garage.

Looked at it one too many times I just need to finish welding.
8F47C956-C5B5-4A12-B647-B36E83B65E78.jpeg
374C70F5-5933-467C-9553-4A5301773EC5.jpeg
17BFE9B5-36AD-4B46-8CB7-667F69BD164A.jpeg
C6EF7B44-FDDC-40DB-B7D0-D671BC83BFEA.jpeg
18E03F81-0A37-4F04-AD13-AB6CD6F763D8.jpeg

Thanks for the pics. Was trying to figure out how to do that and still run a rear TB. Do you think you'll get any interference with the spring and the TB frame mount bolt head?

Reactions: Alex01 and DrDmoney
Thanks for the pics. Was trying to figure out how to do that and still run a rear TB. Do you think you'll get any interference with the spring and the TB frame mount bolt head?
The spring clears the bolt head, it wouldn’t if I ran it the other direction. It doesn’t look like there will be any interference anywhere else.