Driving without front driveshaft

FirstJeep

TJ Enthusiast
I had the front driveshaft on my Wrangler removed because it was vibrating and making a noise. I was wondering that while I try to get it fixed if I need to try to protect the front driveshaft U joints that don’t have the driveshaft connected to it? I was just wondering if I need to take any precautions with that and if I do, what can I do about it? Thanks in advance.

Unless im not thinking straight, the u-joints should be on the driveshaft. Wrap some masking tape around the perimeter of the loose cups to keep them from falling off.

You should only need to be concerned with the front ujoint and the 2 caps that connect to the front yoke. Just wrap some electrical tape around them to keep the caps from coming off.

Guys! We have to have a c-213/A Drive shaft exemption form submitted
for him to do this. Every one of you senior members knows the rules.

Be sure to mark “Front only” and state why and when you plan to have this resolved before we ground the jeep.

We ain’t runnin a JK forum around here.

Last edited:
Guys! We gave to have a c-213/A Drive shaft exemption form submitted
for him to do this. Every one of you senior members knows the rules.

Be sure to mark “Front only” and state why and when you plan to have this resolved before we ground the jeep.

We ain’t runnin a JK forum around here.

🤣🤣 Those JK guys rubbed you in the wrong direction.

I'm backing up Andy on this one, we can't let the rule book be dismanteled by these liberal thinking JKasses!

If we don’t abide by the rules, the next thing we will have is people just logging on and posting stuff, then people will hit “like” or reply or something. Could get out of hand real fast.

Reactions: GPK03X