Drop Down Tailgate for TJ?

I did not. I'll have to go back and take another gander at it. Thank you!
from page #2 of this thread
83009dfe-ae62-4cec-8e2d-e449ccc22db3-jpeg.jpg

722aacca-9d11-4f6f-8f92-98145776e2b6-jpeg.jpg

GoFundMe for Squatch. Seeking $20-40 for a nice card table. Foldable legs required, leather table surface optional, must be able to setup behind a TJ. Snacks required.

Reactions: Chris and Squatch
The heck? The UBB code was screwy. Weird! It worked earlier.

Anyway, here's the link I tried to share (edited the original, too, just in case).
Okay, that one worked. Thanks! That looks functional, but the other is different enough that it kind of has a cool factor, as well. In all likelihood, I'll not end up with either one. For that amount of money, there are lots of other things that would take priority. :)

I really like a CJ style Tailgate on the TJ (or YJ for that matter) but I am NOT a fan of Swing away tire carriers or running with no spare. So...that leaves me with a factory style set-up. Now...If I were building a beach buggy, that wouldn't see the rocks and trails like my TJ does, and AAA can get to me if I get a flat from a nail...Hell YES I'm putting a drop down tailgate in.

That looks great! I also love the radiused wheel wells. Speaking strictly on the aesthetics of the TJ's rear flares, it has always bugged me that the rear flare is squared-off, whereas the radius of the fender/tub is rounded.
Besttop used to offer a set that looked like YJ flares, but wider. I've only seen a couple of them, but I'd love to get a set. Sadly, they're not available anymore.
bestop-rear-fender-flares-jeep-tj.jpg