SOLD Dropkick Slyders for TJ - $150

Status
Not open for further replies.

06lj

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Price
$200
For sale. 1 pair of Detours Dropkick Slyders. These are getting hard to find which is why I have held on to them for so long. I had them installed on a 03 TJR that I sold about 6 years ago. Since then they have been stored inside. They are frame mounted, require no drilling and function pretty good as a step. They are in good condition with no rock damage. The powder coat has a few rock chips on the underside and shows some overall wear. They offer wheel to wheel protection and do not require any modifications. They install in minutes and can be removed just as quickly. PM any questions. Due to their size shipping cost will probably be prohibitive. Local pick would be best. They are located outside of Medford Oregon.
20200121_171051.jpg
20200121_171309.jpg

20200121_181746.jpg
20200121_181829.jpg
20200121_181906.jpg
20200121_181927.jpg

Reactions: ChrisTJ the froggy
These are awesome and someone should grab them. I wanted these so bad, I made my own with some help from forum members that sent me pics of theirs. They offer excellent clearance and being removable is always a plus.

Good luck with the sale

Reactions: 06lj
Have any pics with them mounted?
It's been years since I had them installed. The pictures of the Jeep they were installed on were saved on a computer that was stollen when my house was robbed.🤬 I have one picture of them now. When moving I put them on my LJ to save room in the moving truck. They looked a little short but it worked. Sorry it's not a very good picture. I pulled some other pictures of them installed on TJ's for you.
20200211_073349.jpg

f4f0a15e02ae2c65acc54c91c509e62a_220753899535309.jpg

image_220728725719694.jpeg

Screenshot_20190814-190257~2_220613776758748.png

• Love
Reactions: ChrisTJ the froggy
Would you ship them to France?...
If so, could you find out how much it would cost to ship them? For example I just ordered a smittybilt front bumper ($159) received in a week for about $40 shipping, with ebay's global shipping.
Plus taxes, but because it was new....
Often Usps is the cheapest, and if you specify on the package that it's a gift, there is no extra taxes for me.
I have a Paypal account, and order regularly in your country (my 1/2 doors come from you!)
If all this annoys you, there is no problem, I will understand. And if the shipping is much too expensive, then I won't be able to.
But if it's about 50$, it would be fine with me.

I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Thank you for your answer. Yes I understand and I didn't know that the shipping rate for big sellers was negotiated down...
Thank you also for the information on why the shutdown. Which seems crazy to me...

There still sitting in the side the of my living room and available. Let me know.

Sorry. Unfortunately I don't have any plans for heading north at this time.

I looked around but haven't been able to find a box big enough. I will try and get some measurements to get an idea on shipping before I look build one.

I looked around but haven't been able to find a box big enough. I will try and get some measurements to get an idea on shipping before I look build one.
You should be able to ship them in a flat panel tv box.

Just a tip on shipping them. I once had to ship a bumper to someone and my friend that shipped a lot of stuff, told me all I had to do is kind of wrap it the best I could with cardboard and masking tape. So I just cut strips of cardboard from misc boxes and taped it all around the bumper. Then I sent it parcel post. That is the cheapest for bigger items that I could find. I don't remember what it cost because it has been a long time ago, but I remember it wasn't much.

Status
Not open for further replies.