Ducking Jeeps (Literally)

I have to wear a mask to go to the store because ….reasons, but some snot-nosed, Walmart going, window licker can stick their cootie infested Covid-duck on my door handle; and it's me who's the bad guy for not liking them messing with my stuff.

🤪

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I went back and found the previous thread about this stupidity. Seems the original FB group shut down, and now you need to be a member to see their crap.

I have to wear a mask to go to the store because ….reasons, but some snot-nosed, Walmart going, window licker can stick their cootie infested Covid-duck on my door handle; and it's me who's the bad guy for not liking them messing with my stuff.

🤪

:ROFLMAO:

I think the issue here is you have doors on, is it better if it’s sitting on your dash or seat!? 😅

Reactions: InOmaha
but some snot-nosed, Walmart going, window licker can stick their cootie infested Covid-duck on my door handle

"Tonight on the 9 o'clock news, Channel 8 investigates cootie infested Covid-ducks as cases spike amidst a new social media trend that seems to be the driving force behind this explosive pandemic. Live at the Walmart parking lot we go to our action news reporter Richard Johnson."

facebook_1597324595245_6699664939134742415.jpg

Reactions: Tranz Zam