Ducking Jeeps (Literally)

It's so deserving "ugly duckling" front bumper.

1596848753404.png

In years past it was a common place to see Jeep owners waving to each other out of recognition, but here in So Cal most of the time when I wave to another Jeep owner to recognize them owning a Jeep; rarely do I get a wave returned. I guess there are too many snow flakes and liberals who own Jeeps and can't be bothered with Jeep recognition.

Another member posted about this a little while back. It's pretty stupid.

A lot of their members are soft as hell. They'll get bent out of shape over some of the simplest things. Some aren't to patriotic either.

Reactions: Zorba
In years past it was a common place to see Jeep owners waving to each other out of recognition, but here in So Cal most of the time when I wave to another Jeep owner to recognize them owning a Jeep; rarely do I get a wave returned. I guess there are too many snow flakes and liberals who own Jeeps and can't be bothered with Jeep recognition.
you sound hurt, like a snowflake would sound, man up and get over it

Most people wave here in Central Florida

Reactions: Zorba
There's a Jeep club here called. J.E.E.P. (Jeep Enthusiasts of Eastern PA). There are a bunch of JKers that are all over this right now. To each their own...I have no problem with it.

I won’t do this; but I don’t hate the idea. These days people are all so uptight, a few extra smiles or laughs are good in my book.

However the cynic in me expects some people to get pissed if they find random shit on their car or someone “messing” with their rig.

Get the "duck" out of here. I didn't even know this was a thing, until today!

Reactions: EZ_Wrangler