Dusting Off My TJ

Eric Overman

2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Supporting Member
Hi Everyone! :wave1: I've been reading a lot on the forum and getting some good build ideas for my 01 Jeep TJ Sport. It hasn't seen much use since moving from AZ to WI twelve years ago. It's time to dig in and get building! Well, as much as the budget will allow!
IMG_1783.jpg

Nice jeep and welcome to the forum. I really like those wheels.

Reactions: Eric Overman
Hi Everyone! :wave1: I've been reading a lot on the forum and getting some good build ideas for my 01 Jeep TJ Sport. It hasn't seen much use since moving from AZ to WI twelve years ago. It's time to dig in and get building! Well, as much as the budget will allow! View attachment 46615
Beautiful color!

Yeah, looks super clean man!
Welcome, and it looks like your all set up for a winch too!

Wow... that thing looks cherry. Is it as clean as it looks in person?

Love that color too!

That color almost looks like "black cherry" to me (I realized this when you said "that thing looks cherry"). Gorgeous color, isn't it?

Can’t remember what the actual name for it is, but @Serbonze has the same color I believe, and I’m sure he knows the name.

It does indeed look like a “black cherry”. It’s a really great color though, I agree!

Can’t remember what the actual name for it is, but @Serbonze has the same color I believe, and I’m sure he knows the name.

It does indeed look like a “black cherry”. It’s a really great color though, I agree!
Hopefully, he'll chime in with the name. That color would look good on so many vehicles... ;)

Reactions: Chris
Wow... that thing looks cherry. Is it as clean as it looks in person?

Love that color too!
Thanks. Believe it or not it is the OEM Sienna Pearl. It's a pretty clean Jeep, but it has some wear. It's just hard to see in the picture. The sliders are pretty rusty. I just recently cleaned up the front and rear bumpers, and painted them. The salt in the winter destroys everything. The frame is in good shape. It has a little rust developing mostly around the typical weld areas. I need to replace the carpet, and both door panels have a split on the top, which I hear is common. But all-in-all it's in really good shape. I try not to drive it too much in the winter due to the salt. When I say that I haven't driven it much in the last several year, look at the tires. I put those MTRs on in 2008.

Reactions: Squatch and Chris