DylanM345 build

The only reason that I dont think its the speed sensor at this point is because it works perfectly in N, 2nd and 4th. I have absolutely no idea how that is possible lol

Yes I am thinking you are correct but also just trying to figure out what is different between N & 2nd & 4th as opposed to 1st & 3rd.

Reactions: D M
Have you checked out the wiring harness? What if the shifter is pulling on it every time you shift
I remember you originally ran your Speedohealer up through the shift boot. Did you reroute the wiring? The shifter could be pulling on the speedohealer wire.
Edit: the infamous pic 🙂
06471F7F-4340-4391-9829-70D2F370FBB1.jpeg

Last edited:
It was the speedohealer wires. I pulled apart the front console and found that the speedohealer wires were caught pinched under the tcase shifter linkage. I put some electrical tape over it, re routed it so it wont hit and guess what. Problem solved! Thanks guys

It was the speedohealer wires. I pulled apart the front console and found that the speedohealer wires were caught pinched under the tcase shifter linkage. I put some electrical tape over it, re routed it so it wont hit and guess what. Problem solved! Thanks guys
So odd that it was only 1st and 3rd.

Glad you got it sorted.

Reactions: Wildman and D M
I got my doors painted! Cant thank @Alex01 enough for painting them.
Im gonna let them sit a few more days to let the paint cure before I wet sand and polish the orange peel.

Note: It is unbelievably quieter with sound deadening the doors. Paired with the bedrug and the whole tub covered in noico, Its a freakin cadillac!
B071C9DD-CED9-4547-BE35-AF73A47F489F.jpeg

EBC30AD8-0D89-40F3-9267-A730E175C77B.jpeg
587D218E-1308-45AC-BB7D-64D6240B0034.jpeg

Me too. I bought the extra to do the doors when I did my tub...I've just been too lazy to get to it.
Me three. Sound deadening Noico has been sitting around since Christmas 2019. I plan to do the console area, firewall, and doors. Looks great Dylan. Thanks for the sound deafening positive report! 😉

Reactions: D M
I got my doors painted! Cant thank @Alex01 enough for painting them.
Im gonna let them sit a few more days to let the paint cure before I wet sand and polish the orange peel.

Note: It is unbelievably quieter with sound deadening the doors. Paired with the bedrug and the whole tub covered in noico, Its a freakin cadillac!
View attachment 290731
View attachment 290729
View attachment 290730
Where did you get the paint? Did you go to Sherwin Williams Automotive paint store? I need to do my inner tailgate, tailgate armor and rear bed. If @Alex01 gets a write-up to @Wildman for his paint procedure, I’ll try that.

Reactions: Wildman
Where did you get the paint? Did you go to Sherwin Williams Automotive paint store? I need to do my inner tailgate, tailgate armor and rear bed. If @Alex01 gets a write-up to @Wildman for his paint procedure, I’ll try that.
i bought it online from walmart. Just make sure its the same paint code obviously. Yours is flame red, not chili pepper red correct?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Jeep-Wra...ngle-Stage-Paint-for-Car-Auto-Truck/623477186
I must say it is not an exact match as of right now, its just slightly off but it still needs to cure im sure. Although I think it just seems that way because of the orange peel. When I sand it and polish it, ill let you guys know how well it matches.

Reactions: JMT