DylanM345 build

Time to take some Mr. Clean magic erasures to that hardtop mister!
Ive got a special something coming towards that hardtop soon... On a more serious note, I am thinking of bedlining the hardtop with the same bedliner I used on my floorboard, but how does this magic eraser work?

Reactions: Alex01
Holy crap I just looked at what the mr clean does. Ill be right back!!!

Don't bed line it. It'll like good for a month then look like shit. Get the magic erasure wet, then scrub away and buff with a microfiber towel.

Reactions: D M
Well ill be damned! There is still a bit of a fade as you can see from the PO using tape to hold the latches closed. It sat outside for 6 months :(
Here are some side shots. Thanks for the tip Jim!!
61334E33-557A-4513-9021-D81A6DDA14BC.jpeg
E0CFE00C-7131-42E1-87FA-C47138B11868.jpeg

Oh, and get some parachord, learn how to braid, and braid yourself some door stops for those hard doors. I love spending other jeepers monies!

• Haha
Reactions: Alex01 and D M
Lucky for you ive actually got some door straps on the way from quadratec, the other day the wind blew it open and it slammed into my fender/windshield lights. That was the last for me, I needed door straps cause that happens far too often but I always say "yeah i gotta buy straps... later":LOL:. I'm gonna use another eraser later because I missed a lot of spots doing it in the shade, but hell even one wash/scrub was able to get 80% of the oxidation off.

Let's see some progress.
Lucky for you, I just got off work and checked my porch... guess what arrived today!!!
UCF Lo pro skid (finally🙄)
Noico Sound deadener 80 mil black with the roller.

And dont worry, ill be slamming this pile together sooner than later, I have orders placed for a JKS front trackbar, metalcloak front uppers, core 4x4 lowers, currectlync tie rod ends, and a stalhbus oil drain plug... then I can put this stuff in and finally set official bumps and do the TT since I have everything layed out. Call me excited!

IMG_0705.jpgIMG_0703.jpg

Lucky for you ive actually got some door straps on the way from quadratec, the other day the wind blew it open and it slammed into my fender/windshield lights. That was the last for me, I needed door straps cause that happens far too often but I always say "yeah i gotta buy straps... later":LOL:. I'm gonna use another eraser later because I missed a lot of spots doing it in the shade, but hell even one wash/scrub was able to get 80% of the oxidation off.
It’s about time. You finally gonna fix the window crank to so I don’t have to pick it up off the floor every time you go around a corner?

• Haha
Reactions: D M and Alex01
It’s about time. You finally gonna fix the window crank to so I don’t have to pick it up off the floor every time you go around a corner?
Nah I think ill fix that just after you come and visit😂

Also I'll have you know that my passenger door broke again and it doesn't open from the outside, so have fun waiting for me to let you in.

• Haha
Reactions: D M