DylanM345 build

I used to get 15 when I bought the jeep. Still got around 14 avg when I rebuilt the motor, but it deteriorated pretty quickly. I now get around 11 :( Hopefully this bumps me up a tad
That's similar to my experience but I didn't get any MPG improvement when I pulled the OE O2s and replaced them with NGKs. I checked my plugs next and they were roached. I replaced them and MPG went from 11 MPG to 14-15 MPG.

The build has been put on pause because Im trying to buy a daily due to the price of gas. Looking forward to 35-40mpg in a Nissan Versa. This was an attempt to gain a few mpg back so I stop maxing out the pumps everytime I fill up

The build has been put on pause because Im trying to buy a daily due to the price of gas. Looking forward to 35-40mpg in a Nissan Versa. This was an attempt to gain a few mpg back so I stop maxing out the pumps everytime I fill up

Any build plans for the versa. Maybe a sway lock and some tuned foxes for a better ride with all the time on the street?

I thought about doing that the last time gas prices spiked, but I can buy a lot of gas for what another vehicle is going to cost me.

I thought about doing that the last time gas prices spiked, but I can buy a lot of gas for what another vehicle is going to cost me.

Ive needed another vehicle for a while. The jeep is not practical at all to daily drive for me. Selling it is not going to happen. building my credit score, get better MPG, and have a comfortable daily is a win for me

Ive needed another vehicle for a while. The jeep is not practical at all to daily drive for me. Selling it is not going to happen. building my credit score, get better MPG, and have a comfortable daily is a win for me

I daily my LJ, 30 miles each way, but, full disclosure, I do have the wife's Ford Edge for trips, and I have a Harley I can take when the mood strikes.

Reactions: D M
Thanks to @Alex01, Was able to finally get a straight tie rod, correct my allignment, and do the tie rod flip!
No more wonky steering wheel!😂
C17A6378-C6AE-4C8C-A0B7-5CE49B069A4B.jpeg

Been a while, havent done much. Ive been trying to track down the 3 evap codes ive for over a few months now lol. Ended up doing a smoke test and found a huge crack in the rear breather. I finnaly bought the savvy gts from @02GreenTJ and he gave me his old tank with good lines. Once we put that in, i still had the P0456 that i couldnt find... ended up being the main hose on the bottom of the evap canister. No more engine codes!!

4BAB90A3-A9D2-4702-B30A-8EDB6860F817.jpeg

Welcome to the forum! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: D M