DylanM345 build

Been a while, havent done much. Ive been trying to track down the 3 evap codes ive for over a few months now lol. Ended up doing a smoke test and found a huge crack in the rear breather. I finnaly bought the savvy gts from @02GreenTJ and he gave me his old tank with good lines. Once we put that in, i still had the P0456 that i couldnt find... ended up being the main hose on the bottom of the evap canister. No more engine codes!!

View attachment 404771

Looks sweet glad it can keep getting more future beat downs on your jeep

• Haha
Reactions: D M
Been away for a while. Working per usual. A while back I scored a HP Dana 30 (non cad housing) from a friend who wasnt gonna use it. Glad I have one now, plans are to regear it to 5.13, possibly an Elocker, and hopefully truss it in hopes to do the midarm
IMG_2081.jpeg

Been away for a while. Working per usual. A while back I scored a HP Dana 30 (non cad housing) from a friend who wasnt gonna use it. Glad I have one now, plans are to regear it to 5.13, possibly an Elocker, and hopefully truss it in hopes to do the midarm
View attachment 423047

Missed you in Moab last week.

IMG_0052.jpeg

Missed you in Moab last week.

View attachment 423088

Is it bad if we can tell when the pic is taken based off the very small paint scrap on the tub above the rear wheel? ;) Seriously - that's the level of damage you got off a flop. Well protected.

@DylanM345 HP Dana 30 is the way to go if you aren't going big and crazy. I picked one off an XJ right before I re-geared years back and was glad to have done it. It's so easy to swap in at that moment as there is minimal difference. Looking forward to watching you learn to regear. I gotta learn eventually.

Reactions: JMT and D M
Is it bad if we can tell when the pic is taken based off the very small paint scrap on the tub above the rear wheel? ;) Seriously - that's the level of damage you got off a flop. Well protected.

@DylanM345 HP Dana 30 is the way to go if you aren't going big and crazy. I picked one off an XJ right before I re-geared years back and was glad to have done it. It's so easy to swap in at that moment as there is minimal difference. Looking forward to watching you learn to regear. I gotta learn eventually.
I feel they are a great move if you can get one cheap and plan on staying on 35s, -I plan on getting my axles regeared at a shop. So no teeth setting for me😂

I feel they are a great move if you can get one cheap and plan on staying on 35s, -I plan on getting my axles regeared at a shop. So no teeth setting for me😂

There's a Guy in Lafayette that does it pretty cheap. Name is Paul.

I believe @Lonewolf has his number.

View attachment 423047

I just went and picked up one this weekend as well. Wasn't really at the top of the priority list but seen it for $75 and figured why not. It's got a artec truss already so just got the purchase the rest of the goods.

Reactions: D M
Been chasing down a heatsoak/misfire issue lately, mulitple codes but only when warmed up. Its been about 40k since I last changed. Pulled to see the spark plugs were toasted. Replaced all of them and put some di electric grease in each coil. Runs great now.
4 of them looked like this
IMG_2099.jpeg

Been chasing down a heatsoak/misfire issue lately, mulitple codes but only when warmed up. Its been about 40k since I last changed. Pulled to see the spark plugs were toasted. Replaced all of them and put some di electric grease in each coil. Runs great now.
View attachment 428801

Glad that was the issue. It's nice when it's easy.

View attachment 428801

What set did you replace them with?