DylanM345 build

Some other goodies came that I forgot to mention, UCF Ultra High aluminum tcase skid, JB conversions SS SYE, Bluemonkey speedohealer, and a remanufactured York 210 that is in pieces atm (fixing the oil problem)

IMG_0546.jpg
IMG_0550.jpg

Installed some Metalcloak Rear Upper Double Adjustables today, later this week ill be installing some T1 Core 4x4 adjustable lowers. I will be going with metalcloak DA uppers and core 4x4 t1 lowers for the front as well.
IMG_0617.jpg
IMG_0616.jpg

Looks like a fun pile of parts. Did you go with the oro mount for the york?

Reactions: D M
Looks like a fun pile of parts. Did you go with the oro mount for the york?
Thanks. Am waiting on installing that ATM, only because I really want to do highlines, so I dont want to have to re route the plumbing lines twice.

Thanks. Am waiting on installing that ATM, only because I really want to do highlines, so I dont want to have to re route the plumbing lines twice.
If you're going with the GR highlines and the GR inner fenders then the ORO will clear. The stock airbox though will likely not fit anymore. (going off the assumption that the Highline and standard inners are the same except at the fender edge.) Are you moving to 37s? I was thinking highlines but ultimately went with the standard height because I thought the tire would look too small with the massive space the HL gives you.

Reactions: D M
If you're going with the GR highlines and the GR inner fenders then the ORO will clear. The stock airbox though will likely not fit anymore. (going off the assumption that the Highline and standard inners are the same except at the fender edge.) Are you moving to 37s? I was thinking highlines but ultimately went with the standard height because I thought the tire would look too small with the massive space the HL gives you.
I will go with 35s at some point in time, i prefer the look tbh of the gap between tire and fender. I already have the windstar intake mod. Glad to hear the mount will work. Yes i will be going with genrights

Last edited:
I will go with 35s at some point in time, i prefer the look tbh of the gap between tire and fender. I alrady have the windstar intake mod. Glad to hear the mount will work. Yes i will be going with genrights
Looking forward to seeing it all come together.

Reactions: Nickgsjeep and D M
And get rid of those POS sway bar disco's, lol! What a PITA!
Haha. That I will do. I always forget how much of a pain it is until I actually have to do it. Ill probably get some JKS quick disconnects since the midarm comes with an Antirock, and I cant justify buying a swayloc... as of now;)

Aren't your current springs 3"?
yes and no, I believed them to be until I measured and the fronts give me about 2.75" of lift and the rears give me 2.5, the rear right spring has really bad sag too. The PO had this really heavy rack and jerry cans that leaned to one side causing the bad sag. So hopefully this will put me back at a desired 3" spring

That's a heck of a deal for all 4 springs!
Heck yeah! For anyone interested you can find it here. I stumbled across the thread "who wants rancho springs for dirt cheap" and had to pull the trigger. Not sure how much longer they are gonna be this cheap though. Grab them while you can!

Reactions: bobthetj03
With your heavy tire carrier I'm betting you'll be pretty level.
According to the thread about those springs, they give a little more than desired 3" SL, but im hoping they will settle. I plan to get the Morryde carrier paired with a dirtworx rear bumper so that should help with the weight too, and it will also make my life 100x easier when wanting to open the rear tailgate

Also snagged some Savvy tuned Fox 2.0 for 4" spring off craigslist. They have 0 miles on them, seller put them on and took them right off to outboard some coilovers. These should hopefully be a whole world better than my current blown out rear rancho rs5000(hydraulic type). They are teeth shattering. Cant wait to put these in with the new springs and set my bumpstops. I should be doing my TT rather soon.
IMG_0626.jpg