Dynatrac Pro Rock 60 TJ/LJ Axles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
12000 OBO
Dynatrac Pro Rock Axles with factory mounts for a TJ or LJ. They are currently installed in my LJ which I also have listed for sale, so if these sell first, I will remove the Jeep and vice versa. Axles have less than 1500 miles on them. I got them via freight middle of November 2018. I drove the Jeep for the first time middle of April 2019 and trailered it to Colorado Springs from Nashville in June.

Axles are 5.38 ratio, 35 spline. Rear is full float. they have lockouts on them. They have never been in any real offroading, just the forest roads around here.

I need to have 4 adult sized seats now, and so need to get a JKU. Would be willing to entertain a swap for a JKU. If you buy the axles, you can also have the control arms, coil springs, and trackbars.

The Tires are also less than 1500 miles, Cooper STT Pro 37x12.5x17 mounted on Steel Wheels 8x6.5 Bolt Pattern. I have the 4 on the ground plus the spare.

Axles can be checked out on the Jeep, and they can easily be pulled once you buy them. I can have them out within an hour.

Dynatrac Invoice.png

Status
Not open for further replies.