E85 TJ Turbo

Sweet Jesus! 387hp and 454 ft/lbs. of torque? That's absolutely nuts.

I don't know if a Dynapack is notorious for over reporting or under reporting numbers, but that's damn impressive either way. I'll bet that thing just gets up and goes now.

Is it a manual or an auto?

I
Sweet Jesus! 387hp and 454 ft/lbs. of torque? That's absolutely nuts.

I don't know if a Dynapack is notorious for over reporting or under reporting numbers, but that's damn impressive either way. I'll bet that thing just gets up and goes now.

Is it a manual or an auto?
It definitely moves. It has the 6 speed manual.

It sounds awesome! How much boost was that?
I’m still running 12psi. The Jeep is running great. I’ve been tracking the temps with an ecu scanner and they been spot on. It’s like a whole new car. The 6 speed does concern me a bit but it’s been holding up great so far. We’ll see how it holds up.
643BB0D6-D747-4376-8CB8-F26278A1BF98.jpeg

Dude just watched your dyno run, they way the whole Wrangler lifted!!! WOW 🤯

Just out of curiosity what kind of fuel economy are you getting with E85? Also how do you like the turbo on the trails?

-Grant

Dude just watched your dyno run, they way the whole Wrangler lifted!!! WOW 🤯

Just out of curiosity what kind of fuel economy are you getting with E85? Also how do you like the turbo on the trails?

-Grant
Thanks man she rips! I love how she rides down the trails. It’s hard to explain without you driving it but it almost feels like your driving a tj with a v8 but much more fun. The fuel economy has gone down but I’m not too sure what kind of mph I’m getting. I will have to test it out soon. It’s hard to accurately measure though compared to before since I can’t stay off the pedal.

I have been wondering. I'm glad it's working out at 16psi. When I went from 12psi to 16psi in my 67 Mustang it was a 150hp difference. It is amazing how you get used to the power. I love how turbos are so easy to increase power by simply tweaking the boost controller. You should be around 500whp.

Reactions: msoto
There are days when I step back, look at what I have built and I am so proud of my superior fabrication skills. And then there are days when I read posts like this and get a bellyache from eating humble pie.

I am extremely impressed by what you have done here and the thought put into the build (especially the heim joint bracket for the turbo.) Your build was well planned with specific goals and it has seemed to pay large dividends. It doesn't happen often, but I am envious of you, sir.