ElectricWizard

Jeep Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I recently spent 4 days in Eastern Oregon, primarily exploring the John Day river and its many interesting canyons and formations. I camped in the Ochoco mountains, along the John Day, and visited many small towns, and ghost towns, along the way. Certainly more of an overlanding trip than wheeling ;).

Here are a few of the pictures I took along the way. I've got a lot more to sift through, as well as video from a dash mounted GoPro, so I'll likely add more as I finish them.

2v01h86.jpg

vqo22d.jpg

zlb69t.jpg

2zi0kxv.jpg

2zpqp7c.jpg

339udsp.jpg

2ptovop.jpg

Love the pictures, and the area. More please!
I've got a few more I can post when I can get some free time. I recorded most of the drive on my GoPro, I plan to sift through that footage and make a video compilation of the best bits soon.

I like Eastern Oregon, I have family in Union Oregon.
It's very beautiful out there! I hope to get back out that way sooner than later.

Holy moly, check this out @psrivats

Get the TJ in one of those night sky photos and you've got probably the most amazing TJ photo I've ever seen.

You're a hell of a good photographer, I must say!

Reactions: ElectricWizard
Holy moly, check this out @psrivats

Get the TJ in one of those night sky photos and you've got probably the most amazing TJ photo I've ever seen.

You're a hell of a good photographer, I must say!
Thanks I appreciate it! :)

The thought actually crossed my mind after the fact, my TJ is actually about 15 feet behind me in the pic. Guess I'll just have to go out again ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Chris and lowranger