Easy to use gps

Boinked

TJ Addict
Jul 7, 2018
Mesa,az
There are so many options for car gps. If you want something you can remove and put in any vehicle i would go with garmin. Somthing like this

Garmin Nuvi 57LM GPS Navigator System with Spoken Turn-By-Turn Directions,5 inch display, Lifetime Map Updates, Direct Access, and Speed Limit Displays https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RVGZRR2/?tag=wranglerorg-20

If you only wsnt it for one specific vehicle you can get a radio with a built in gps. Or only that will use your phone and display it on the radio.

OP
OP
59 wagon man

59 wagon man

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Nov 15, 2017
Hollywood, FL, United States
my next dumb question is do these need wifi or anything like that? reason I ask is my I phone many times went blank when I was out west and even when I went into the everglades does the garmin still function in those areas?

Boinked

TJ Addict
Jul 7, 2018
Mesa,az
The garmin i posted is a self contained unit. It stores all the maps internally so it always works. No signal is needed.

When you need to update it (not required) you plug it into a computer and download the update. This is a great option if you travel "real" roads where there is no cellular connection.

Donations

Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum's operating expenses are primarily paid by the generous contributions of members.

Donate

Ride of the Month

Congratulations to ElectricWizard for winning the December 2018 Ride of the Month!

December 2018 Ride of the Month

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad C