Eaton Elocker

I wasn’t too happy with my original switch placement, so I’m going to move it to a Daystar vent panel along with the front locker compressor switch.

Reactions: Chris
Good idea. I like those Daystar panels!
I currently have them installed to the left of the 12v outlet on the dash. Grabbed the shifter low taking off from a light the other day while making a left hand turn into a gas stating. Bumped rear locker switch not a fun surprise at 7am.

It has been a loooong time but, I installed several ARB's back in the late 80's early 90's, basically when the first came out. I actually installed one of the first, if not the first, Toyota ARB in Ca. They did have some o-ring issues initially but they were quick to fix that. After that, we had no issues with them. Most home installers that had problems f'd up the o-rings, pinched the plastic line, or cracked the copper line during the install. As I recall they were the only driver activated locker at the time.

I have an elocker in my front HPd30 and an arb in my rear Dana 44. Going on about 4 yrs now. Been pretty hard (not Johnson Valley hard) on them at times, then don't use them for a while. Worked every time for me so far. I think you would be happy with either.