Will’s TJ

Currently I have a 2” OME lift, and if I wanted to get 3” springs, the shocks would over extend, right? I also have a 1.25” body lift so I don’t want to go any higher with that. If I can’t use the OME shocks with taller springs, what’s a good combo of springs and shocks for a 3 or 3.5” lift?

Do you know the part numbers of your current shocks?

The best way to figure out which shocks would work best would be to pull the springs and cycle the suspension. When at full bump measure the space between the upper and lower shock mounts. That will give you the maximum compressed length you'll be looking for.

If it was me I'd do the measurements while replacing the springs and use the information I gathered to order a new set, if needed, on amazon. If I was to guess I would think the rancho rs5000x in 2.5" would be the correct size. But, that is a guess and I'd highly recommend you measure so can maximize the performance.

Savvy sells a 3" spring.

Reactions: bobthetj03
Save yourself some coin and just get some 1" coil spring spacers for your good quality OME springs to give you the 3" of lift. X2 on what @Alex01 said.

Reactions: Alex01