EJD's Kid's Power Wheels Jeep Wrangler BUILD!

EJD

TJ Overlander
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
So some of you may remember this thread of mine a while back and a short story explaining we had acquired Power Wheels Jeep as sort of a baby shower gift prior to our daughters birth because my wife and I are both Jeep owners. We shot Our Baby Announcement Photo with it and from that point the little Jeep has been packed up and has traveled from coast to coast. We simply could not get rid of it, the thing is just too damn cool...

Our kiddo won't be able to mess around with this thing for at least another 6 months, and since most of it is broken down into pieces right now, I was thinking I might change the colors up a bit, make a few alterations, and add a few Jeep touches to it for fun. Thinking of changing the stock TMNT Ooze Green to something more my daughters style like a nice Teal or Turquoise. Something that blends well with the Black Pearl body and Grey flares. Lol.

Anyway...this is meant to be a fun side project, so please enjoy and if you have any good suggestions, don't hesitate to contribute to the madness. :D

IMG_2075.JPG

This was one of the older original photos we snapped when we first got it and this was backed up against a Florida Orange Tree (where we were living at the time) with each of our Jeeps on the sides of it. We ended up using the Palm Tree Farm shot instead, but this is still a goodie!

Reactions: DA RUNT