Electric JL vs Bronco vs Land Rover

Nightmare9

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I thought this would be neat, but really kind dumb.

They get the Land Rover stuck on a smallish rock for about 5 minutes, then they pinch 2 tires on the same rock and abandon the vehicle on the trail :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: rasband
I thought this would be neat, but really kind dumb.

They get the Land Rover stuck on a smallish rock for about 5 minutes, then they pinch 2 tires on the same rock and abandon the vehicle on the trail :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I’m hot and cold on TFL, I really want to like them but the Offroad side really leaves a lot to be desired to me. I think because I run these trails and know them well enough to see that they do play it up a bit.

However the other channels are often pretty decent and how cool would it be to be in that business with your old man (or son, depending which end you can relate to)!?

Reactions: Rick Flair
I’m hot and cold on TFL, I really want to like them but the Offroad side really leaves a lot to be desired to me. I think because I run these trails and know them well enough to see that they do play it up a bit.

However the other channels are often pretty decent and how cool would it be to be in that business with your old man (or son, depending which end you can relate to)!?
Some of the nicest guys you could meet on the trail are Tommy, Roman and Andre.

But I do get tired of hearing how difficult fins and things is.

Yeah,

Their channel is hot or cold. But sold to the masses. The off-road stuff I laugh at. But the masses would be like OMFG they made it up that!?!?

But, I look at their towing tests and reviews and generally like them.