Arizona Elvis Trail—Florence, Arizona (December 5th)

If anyone is interested, I’ll likely be grabbing lunch at the McD’s there in Florence around 12:30 PM...

If anyone is interested, I’ll likely be grabbing lunch at the McD’s there in Florence around 12:30 PM...

McDonald's, hehe

I was going to go get pizza and wings from Barro's one Hunt Highway (really close by) and eat it in my garage while I find something to mess with. You're welcome to join with your McDonalds if you're early. I know @Jamison C is going to swing by and store his hardtop in my garage for the day.

McDonald's, hehe

I was going to go get pizza and wings from Barro's one Hunt Highway (really close by) and eat it in my garage while I find something to mess with. You're welcome to join with your McDonalds if you're early. I know @Jamison C is going to swing by and store his hardtop in my garage for the day.
The Barros by Copper Basin??

I know that one well, I used to live way back on Silverbell back when the end of the road was a shortcut to Gantzel :)

Pizza and wings sounds good - I’m happy to stop and pick-up... shoot me a PM if you want!

The Barros by Copper Basin??

I know that one well, I used to live way back on Silverbell back when the end of the road was a shortcut to Gantzel :)

Pizza and wings sounds good - I’m happy to stop and pick-up... shoot me a PM!

Yep, that's the one.

That place has killer prices on wings! I'll shoot you a PM.

Reactions: pc1p