Arizona Elvis Trail—Florence, Arizona (December 5th)

Good news ! I am on vacation Dec 1st through the 15th. The bad part, I got "volunteered" for a safety meeting on the 5th. Really ? WTF !

I still on 31in tyres and open diffs. Someday I would like to get out and meet some of y'all.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
Going to check the schedule... Will let you know. Just did Elvis about a month back. Going to pass on up and over this time, so easy to rearrange your tire carrier... ;)

Oh yeah, it’s a easier without a spare in the back 🤣

Wow I just saw this I never got the notification that you tagged me. I’d be down and I think I’ll be free but I’m on 31s. Not entirely sure how I’d do.

Wow I just saw this I never got the notification that you tagged me. I’d be down and I think I’ll be free but I’m on 31s. Not entirely sure how I’d do.
Elvis Trail can be done fine on 31s with the right lines and a good spotter.

Open diffs here (w/31's)
You should be ok. The best part about Elvis is there are like 10 different lines through every waterfall of varying difficulty. Here’s the entrance to the trail. This will be the most difficult part but a little zig zagging through it should do the trick.
60F05AD4-CB19-442D-9A48-2BCE5A3D0D28.jpeg

So @Chris - we have a meetup time and location planned?

I don't recall this trail taking too long (maybe 2 hours last time?), so if we can start slightly later (say 9AM), that be great since I don't plan on putting my top back on for the ride :)

So @Chris - we have a meetup time and location planned?

I don't recall this trail taking too long (maybe 2 hours last time?), so if we can start slightly later (say 9AM), that be great since I don't plan on putting my top back on for the ride :)
Shoot I wouldn’t be able to get to the trail head until 1:30. But that’s still plenty of time to do the trail before dark. It’s pretty short

Reactions: pc1p
Shoot I wouldn’t be able to get to the trail head until 1:30. But that’s still plenty of time to do the trail before dark. It’s pretty short

We can do it at 1:30 if you think you can make it then. That should give us plenty of time before the darkness sets in. I think we can get it done in 2 hours.

Let’s just meet right off the road where Cottonwood Canyon Rd and Highway 79 meet. That’s easy.

Reactions: starkey480
L
We can do it at 1:30 if you think you can make it then. That should give us plenty of time before the darkness sets in. I think we can get it done in 2 hours.

Let’s just meet right off the road where Cottonwood Canyon Rd and Highway 79 meet. That’s easy.
Just to clarify it is Price and 79 not cottonwood

Reactions: pc1p