Elvis Trail/Box Canyon Florence, AZ 3-19-22

RINC

E pluribus unum = Out of many, one
Supporting Member
A Sunny Place For Shady People. Laveen, AZ
First time back on this trail. 15 months have passed since the last time. My Jeep has come a long way in that time. So, I tackled most of the rocks instead of bypassing them. Met three new friends from the forums here. @Bob in Texas and his better half. @KcTj and of course, Super @DaveC being his normal Superness.

tomsadventure006.jpg

tomsadventure005.jpg

tomsadventure002.jpg

tomsadventure001.jpg

tomsadventure003.jpg

First time back on this trail. 15 months have passed since the last time. My Jeep has come a long way in that time. So, I tackled most of the rocks instead of bypassing them. Met three new friends from the forums here. @Bob in Texas and his better half. @KcTj and of course, Super @DaveC being his normal Superness.

View attachment 317145

View attachment 317146

View attachment 317147

View attachment 317149

View attachment 317150
What is happening in picture #3 with the winch pulling that green rig? Is that my buddy @Bob in Texas getting winched up the waterfall?

• Haha
Reactions: Tldelaney and RINC
Hey guys made it home yesterday evening, had an awesome time in the Arizona desert! Been out at the barn hammering out a little driver rear corner damage. Might have to look into some corner protection. My hosts and trail partners were great and thanks for ya'lls help when I got into a tite spot and blew a bead. I really appreciate your help getting back on trail. We did Montana Mountain on Sunday and had an awesome scenic time. I'll try and get pics and writeup posted tomorrow. Thank you @DaveC, @RINC, and @KcTj !

• USA Proud
Reactions: Tldelaney and RINC
Hey guys made it home yesterday evening, had an awesome time in the Arizona desert! Been out at the barn hammering out a little driver rear corner damage. Might have to look into some corner protection. My hosts and trail partners were great and thanks for ya'lls help when I got into a tite spot and blew a bead. I really appreciate your help getting back on trail. We did Montana Mountain on Sunday and had an awesome scenic time. I'll try and get pics and writeup posted tomorrow. Thank you @DaveC, @RINC, and @KcTj !
Great meeting and wheeling with you guys and hope we can connect for more trails next time you're back - we've got plenty of great ones!

You dealt with that trail damage remarkably well; I wouldn't have been so calm/accepting. Trail damage + BFH = body armor FTW! :D

@RINC did ya tackle the big waterfall?

Received this clip from @Bob in Texas ! Thanks Bob and Tamra. Tamra manning the camera. Bob spotting this rookie up a trail he has never spotted on.
This looks to be just after the up and over spot.